We have some questions that should be asked about environmental issues:
1) Has the Bush administration been better than the Clinton administration on environmental issues?
2) Is environmental justice a legitimate issue to you?
3) Does environmental racism exist?
4) Has the Bush administration been better than the Clinton administration on environmental justice issues?
5) South Carolina gets over 50 % of its electricity from nuclear power. Should the U.S., which gets 20 % of its electricity from nuclear power, follow the South Carolina example?
6) Which sector is more segregated, the GOP or the environmental movement?
7) Is the Democratic Party friendlier to Blacks on environmental issues than the Republican Party?
8) Since there is a Black community in virtually every city in the United States, are there unique environmental issues in African American neighborhoods?
9) Why do you think Blacks do not own any part of the energy infrastructure in the United States?
10) Does global warming have a more serious impact on Black communities than majority communities?