n is also responsible for coordinating due diligence, negotiating contracts, coordinating wetland restorations, monitoring acquired properties and general office operations. The work is in collaboration with a team of professionals within the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District, outside contract real estate service providers, and The Conservation Fund’s staff.
The position involves traveling frequently in the Greater Milwaukee area.
· Timely process payment of invoices
· Prepare Baseline and Monitoring Reports and completing property walks on new properties where trash needs to be removed
· Coordinate with Program Director on working with partners such as NRCS, USFWS, and Pheasants Forever to administer the restoration and management of Greenseams properties;
· Employ GIS software to create maps and databases as needed for Greenseams programs;
· Assist MMSD in developing grant proposals to fund acquisitions and restoration;
· Complete mailings and filings
· Work with the Graphic Department to create annual reports and visual aids
· Research and apply data obtained through internet and other resources as needed for the Greenseams Program
· Explore new business opportunities for The Conservation Fund
· Assist with projects as assigned.
· Ability to conceive, plan, and implement programs.
· Willingness to travel extensively; must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. (Please note a driver’s background check will be conducted.)
· Must be able to work effectively as part of the Greenseams team as well as independently.
· Ability to work various hours including nights as needed.
· A demonstrated commitment to land conservation.
The Conservation Fund
Attention: Human Resources
1655 Ft. Myer Drive, Suite 1300
Arlington, VA 22209-3199
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fax to (703) 525-4610