Monday, July 22, 2013

The New EPA Administrator Called Me Today

PRESIDENT'S CORNER

By Norris McDonald

EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy, pictured below in the video message to her staff, called me today. She was confirmed by the U.S. Senate last Thursday and was sworn in at the newly named William Jefferson Clinton Building (EPA HQ) on Friday. I have to say that I am impressed that she would take the time to call.

She is personally reaching out to environmental protection stakeholders and I am delighted to be on that list.  I look forward to working with her going forward.


1 comment:

T said...

Norris, I am not familiar with Ms. McCarthy.
Today's EPA policies shape our
children's tomorrows.

Preaching to the choir here.

With that call, she connected with
many people, many groups.
Glad it happened and I
wish her well.
Let me run this up the flagpole.
Winchester City would benefit
in many ways should you
consider opening a satellite
office in our city.
We have our environmental
concerns. Let's talk after
November 11.
Regards, Tierney